Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hey I am posting again.

Hello all of you adoring fans... (crickets)


Ok so I have no fans. What can I say. Who wants to read a blog that only gets posted to once or twice a year. I guess I am not really a writer. I might be a drummer, an architectural designer, a husband, a computer geek, a gamer, and maybe even a weirdo. But I am no writer. Ha Ha. I really just started this blog because everyone else seemed to have one and I didn't want to get left out. Now I do the twitter thing (http://twitter.com/medullaman). It seems easier for me to just have to worry about one or two lines at a time. It is fun and I have found some neat stuff. I even got a follower over there. I am not sure how, but it happened. ha. I even got a good laugh from his website. (http://crappygraphs.com/) pretty funny stuff.

Well not much else to say.... until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand what you're saying. Well, I think that I just want to write for me, just to know "where I am" (hard to say in English !). I don't care about the others, if they read or if they are not !

+ Have a nice day in the USA !