Friday, September 07, 2007

More updates

I added a few more elements to my page today to represent things I am doing in my life right now.

Marching band and Skate videos over there on the side of the page.

We are in the middle of marching season right now so I thought it would be cool to have some videos of marching bands on my page.

I also have recently become obsessed with a new game coming out called Skate. If you are not a gamer you won't understand, But if you are a gamer and you have not heard of this game... check it out here --> Skate Website
I downloaded the demo from Xbox live a few days ago and I quite sure this is the best skating game ever made. The physics and trick systems are incredible. And to that the replay editor and the online play possibilities... man this is gonna be a great game.

No comments: